The New Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals

Fully compatible with all major flight simulation titles, the Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals add comfort and realism to any pre-existing flight simulation set up.all major flight simulation titles, the Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals add comfort and realism to any pre-existing flight simulation set up.

Independent left and right brake axis allows for greater accuracy and precision when performing braking maneuvers. Self-centering rudder axis works in conjunction with a user configurable dampening adjuster, allowing users to define levels of pressure required to operate rudder controls.

3-way adjustable pedal angle allows for a bespoke flying experience, while optional foot plate provides extra comfort during flight.  Powerful Saitek ST software allows users to fully configure their Rudder Pedals with software of their choice.  The Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals are compatible with Windows™ 7, Vista™, XP™ and XP64™.

Find out more here

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The New Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals

1. bryan reed says:

please can someone let me no when the combat rudder pedals will be availerble in the uk and where can i get them …..Bryan

2. Paul says:

Hi, I would like to buy these for a new sim I am building (I already have the saitek pro pedals) I’ve looked on the site but cant find any dimensions. Could you possibly tell me the dimensions of the combat rudder pedals, (in inches or cm) as I need to know if they will fit inside my cockpit. Width, height, length, pedal travel etc

Thanks, Paul

3. Sean says:

Is end of Novermber still the release date for these pedals and if so, does that include to the US too?

4. Panthro says:

so the release date of these pedals, is it still B4 Christmas?
    I wanna add them to my list, they look the part for my pit.

5. stewart says:

Hi
    FMS (Flight Motion Simulators) who make the Dreamflyer, are currently using your existing peddles with their simulators. Will the new peddles fit?

Regards

Stewart

• Marc A says:

The footprint for the new pedals is exactly the same size as the existing pedals, so i can not see no reason why it would not fit.

6. Shep says:

I am rebuilding my pit and have decided these are the pedals I want but it is DEc. 05, 2010 and still no word on availability. If I can’t at least get some guidance on an approximate availability date then I will HAVE to buy someone elses product.

PLEASE advise on an availability date.

Thanks from a very much interested pilot.

7. Panthro says:

Thanks for the update Marc A it helps alot
    although I know we would have both liked me to have them for Christmas ;)

8. John says:

I just got my pedals today and they are very sturdy. The pedals are very sturdy. I waited to get rudder pedals because none of them were metal and I needed something heavy duty because I am a large man. Thanks for making something sturdy Saitek.

John